Sparkling Unicorn Inspiration : My Future

16:44

It's Saturday and while most of the day I was out with the family and updating the office's accounting system, I spend a few hours reading Lauren Conrad's book, Celebrate (Just bought it!!) and a few inspirations came into my mind. All my life I have always dreamt of being a write, writing about anything but of course mostly about fiction stories. But there are also times when I wanted to write about my life and the culture and lifestyle that inspires me and the people I love. Then a thought came into my mind. What do I want to be when I'm older than I am, right now?

I'm not going to sugarcoat anything but although I am currently trying to establish my career right now, I don't really see myself just being an Accountant for my Dad's company. I do see myself to do a lot more and I'm not talking about just writing books. Indeed writing will always be in the picture but there are other things that I would really want to do (Aside from finding Mr. Right and get married).

It won't be a surprise for me to say this, I have always had a love for fashion and I do have a dream of starting my own design, becoming a fashion designer. My mother is never encouraging of this because she believes I don't have a style. Truly, I believe that my personal style don't sit well with her as it is not crisp and clean like hers. I'm more eccentric, I must say. as I prefer big, bold and colourful patterns and colours. Not to mention shapes as well. And if I were to give an excuse over my distasteful sense of personal style, I do wish to dress better but my body shape is weird and I don't really have the moolah to really overhaul my wardrobe. Although that would be a dream!!

There's more. I'm not those crazy fancy artistes who makes arts to express themselves. My way of expressing myself is by writing (fictional short or long stories). However, I do have interest with arts and crafts i.e. candle making, jewelry making, soaps and those kinds of things. It would be a lot of fun to have a small shop selling my own clothes and craft goods. 

I'm thirty now, and I do ask myself if I will be able to achieve all these. I mean, I am slightly running out of time but as Professor Dumbledore had once said, time is mysterious thing. You never know when and what is going to happen. Sometimes a bad thing can be good, and vice versa. It is the way of the Creator where we can't question too many times. I do have faith but to get all those requires lots of hard work and also it means that I need to change my attitude. No more slacking because that is my problem, slacking. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Author

The Sparkling Unicorn is a full-time Executive with a full-time corporate career but has a huge interest in blogging. She is a huge reader of Lauren Conrad's and Whitney Port's blogs. One of her life dreams is to travel the whole world as a practicing Muslimah and share her travel activities and advices to other travelling Muslimah out there. Other than that, she dreams of starting her own business in fashion as a fashion, decor and lifestyle designer that will not make her compromise her religious beliefs, InsyaAllah.

The Blog

The Sparkling Unicorn's blog is a blog that shares the author's interests in fashion and styling, arts & crafts, reading books, home decor, travelling and delicious food. This blog does not aim to become a household name, but it's main purpose is to share personal experiences of the author as well as her interest with the world. Moreover, the author wishes to make more friends outside the border of her country who shares the same interests as her and wishes to exchange ideas or opinions.

The Contacts

E-mail:
confessionsparklingunicorn@gmail.com

Facebook : TBD

Twitter : TBD

Instagram : TBD